Täna + lähiajal

Kasulikud lingid

Teised saared

Saaremaale tuleksin meelsamini ?
 
The Resort Club PDF Prindi

The Resort Club

  The Resort Club (called Kurhouse or Kursaal after the German word for a hall at a seaside resort) in the park was set up in 1861 after the project of the town architect C. Lorenzen. Its basic plan is a rectangle, functionally devided into three parts: a café and a restaurant in the middle, a concert hall and a watch tower on the right and some office rooms upstairs on the left side. The main accent of the architecture lies in the wooden construction, columns and diagonal supports. The Resort Club was reconstructed in 1988 (architects M. Tääker and A. Buldas). Open air concerts take place on the bandstand in front of the Kurhouse in summer. Behind the bandstand there is a monument built of limestone and old tombstones. It was erected to commemorate the earlier graveyard.

 
 

Sündmused / Events

<<  Detsember 2017  >>
 Es  Te  Ko  Ne  Re  La  Pü 
    
Saaremaa huvitavaim vaatamisväärsus on:
 

Ilm Saaremaal