Kasulikud lingid

Teised saared

Saaremaale tuleksin meelsamini ?
 
The House of the Nobility PDF Prindi

The House of the Nobility

1 Lossi Street
  The House of the Nobility was built by von Dellingshausen at the end of the 18th century, now it accommodates the County Government of Saaremaa. From the beginning of the 19th century the house belonged to the Nobility of Saaremaa, from 1912 to the Noblemen's club Ressource. The County Government of Saaremaa bought the house in 1920. The base for the building is symmetrical, with a high socle floor. The facade is proportionally devided by three protrusions, the central of which is crowned by a bow - shaped pediment. The balcony with dolomite columns and metal balustrade decorates the facade. In 1976 the earlier rebuildings were eliminated and the facade restored (architect A. Kukkur) to its original shape after F.S. Stern's engraving from 1859.

 
 

Sündmused / Events

<<  Oktoober 2017  >>
 Es  Te  Ko  Ne  Re  La  Pü 
        1
  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
  9101112131415
16
     
Saaremaa huvitavaim vaatamisväärsus on:
 

Ilm Saaremaal